Associate Creative Director // 09.2015 – 09.2016
- Provided creative services for the Boston, London and Singapore offices while managing a team of two in-house creative professionals and one remote layout specialist.
- Made a positive impact on the company by lifting the design team’s moral and expanded our production and design bandwidth by implementing hardware and software that allowed for an optimal workflow.
- Modernized much of Cerulli Associates’ brand and visual identity by establishing guidelines, templates, and designs for various data visualizations, infographics, PowerPoint, print, email marketing, social media and online assets.
- Lead the global redesign and migration of all Cerulli’s core products and marketing materials from Quark to InDesign.
- Lowered cost and increased quality of both The Cerulli Edge and The Cerulli Report products by performing an audit of Cerulli’s print production agreement and with it’s vendor.
Owner // 04.2015 – 09.2015 // www.rapid-launch.com
- Digital marketing and website consultant for various clients through-out New England
Boston Realty Advisors, Boston, MA
Marketing & Creative Services Manager // 10.2014 – 04.2015
- Provided marketing and creative services support for a team of over 50 residential and commercial sales professionals.
- Successfully implemented a cloud-based traffic management system (Podio) and the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Managed a three person in-house creative team, various print and digital marketing vendors, project briefs, budgets, quotes, timelines, and tasks to accurately and efficiently provide
- Effectively managed and tracked over 60 various creative and marketing requests per month. Requests included brochures, direct mail, offering memorandum books, advertisements, websites, email marketing, social media, infographics, signage, photography, cartography, branding, proposals and sales presentations.
- Implemented brand guidelines for Boston Realty Advisors (BRA) and provided oversight and direction of both commercial (BRA) and residential (Advisors Living, MyBostonApartments.com, and BostonLofts.com) brands.
- Discovered an innovative approach to creating property marketing websites which resulted in a 50% reduction in production time and 75% cost savings per site.
CBRE/New England, Boston, MA
Senior Marketing Project Manager // 12.2007 – 06.2014
- Managed a multitude of various print and digital marketing projects to successfully market commercial real estate assets and the services CBRE/New England provides to their clients.
- Defined processes, workflows, budgets, timelines, standard operating procedures and provided insight, support and leadership to aid in the development of the CBRE/New England Creative & Analytics in-house agency.
- Initiated and successfully implemented the Adobe Creative Cloud throughout all
New England offices.
Graphic/Web Specialist // 12.2006 – 12.2007
- Hands-on production of various print and digital marketing projects to successfully market commercial real estate assets and the services CBRE/New England provides to their clients.
- Initiated and successfully migrated all New England marketing departments from Quark 6.0 and stand alone creative software to the Adobe Creative Suite.
Marketing Associate // 01.2004 – 12.2006
- Clearly defined and cultivated a solid email marketing workflow and process resulting in increased brand awareness, sales and client satisfaction.
- Graphic design, print and digital support for various print and digital marketing projects.
New Wave Industries Inc., Newington, CT
Web Designer // 04.2002 – 07.2003
- Provided creative web support for a five-man operation that worked with 10-20 clients a month.
- Designed and developed front-end website interfaces and Flash site introductions for a variety of companies throughout New England.